Can you even imagine a kid doing any of these things in 2016?
1. Being used as the bait for deep-sea angling : Long gone are the days when you could get covered in chum and towed behind a trawler without consequence. Todays kids are lucky if their parents use them to entice in any type of land animal, let alone an oceanic whitetip.
2. Growing a third neck : Candidly, good luck even trying to grow a second neck these days without parents shutting it down.
3. Bestowing Christian names upon bags of gravel : Three words: Aint gonna happen.
4. Running to get a beaker of water from your neighbors pool : After a day of playing with friends , nothing beat sneaking into your neighbors backyard and taking a glass of cold pond water.
5. Becoming a brioche entrepreneur : While 80 s mothers would be thrilled to hear that their child was starting a brioche business, parents today would try to steer their kids toward other options, like sourdough or rye.
6. Being the peanut butter son : It was always the most fun style to expend a summertime afternoon, but now , no mother can let it happennot since 9/11.
8. Hatching your eggs : Remember your excitement at laying your first eggs, brooding on them for days, and finally find the little hatchlings inside? Mothers have started denying their children this initiation into maturity by collecting and safely disposing of any eggs before they can hatch. Just a sign of the times.
Read more: www.clickhole.com